ESCAPE-pain is currently running in over 110 sites. Classes are run in a variety of locations from hospital physiotherapy departments to leisure centres and gyms, from church halls to community centres.
We update this map once every two weeks so if you can't find a site near you today keep checking here for newer updates.
How to use the map below:
1. Using the zoom buttons on the bottom left of the map, navigate to your local area/town and zoom in to see what sites and organisations are delivering ESCAPE-pain nearest to you.
2. Each icon on the map represents one active site
3. Click on the icon to find the site details including name, address, postcode and referral pathway
4. Each site will have their own referral pathway. The three types of referrals are i) clinical referrals only, ii) self-referrals only, and iii) clinical referrals and self-referrals
5. Once you know what type of referral your local site accepts you will then know if you can sign-up to the class on your own (self-referral), or if you require a GP/Physiotherapy referral into the class (clinical referral).
6. We always recommend ringing the site directly to find out more about how you can join the class and its eligibility criteria.
Any questions at all please contact our team on email@example.com